NOTLIM CORE COMPETENCIES
NotlimTech dedicated professionals work with each client to design and implement a tailored solution using “best in class” industry practices. We differentiate ourselves by ensuring we merge the right person, with the right level of experience and background to each effort. We then ensure that each one of our colleagues executes the stated contract effort through mentoring, clear communication and value-driven accountability.
NotlimTech strives to provide a stable and energizing workplace for its employees. Employees are provided skill enhancement training, challenging projects and contribute to the success of NotlimTech and its clients.
Our seasoned professionals have specialized experience in:
CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- Risk Analysis
- Mitigation Planning
- Secure Cloud Computing Services
- Sourcing Information System Security Officers (ISSO)
- Security Control Assessment/Validation, (SCA-V)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Structuring
- Security Engineering
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) SERVICES
- Project Management, (PM)
- Health Care Program Management
- IT Assessment, Planning and Audit
- Independent Validation and Verification, (IV&V)
- IT Logistics Optimization
- Executive Administration
- Strategic Planning
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
- Logistics oversight and management
- Supply Chain analysis
- Supply Chain Operations
- Clinical Analysis and recommendations
- Bio-Medical Services
- Environmental Compliance
NotlimTech is a management and technology consulting company that provides information technology (IT) services, professional services, and health information technology services to the federal, state and local governments. We are a veteran owned small business providing acquisition, program management expertise through logistics, acquisition, program management, information technologies, and financial management services. We bring value to our clients by maintaining professional standards, focusing on accountability, developing task driven matrix and delivering on time and with in budget.
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Clinical and Technical Training Services
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dedicated recruiting staff with proven history of finding the right person, with the expertise, training and credentials.
- Program Management (PM) level engagement before any person is hired to ensure quality.
- Well versed in Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) and personally identifiable information (PII) to meet all security requirements.
- We provide fully-trained and cleared personnel for government and commercial facilities and installations.
- Through extensive training, our qualified and certified staffs are tailored to the requirements of the customer, the contracts and all applicable regulatory agencies.
- Our recruiters develop and implement customer-focused qualification processes and quality control measures to consistently meet customer satisfaction and high performance evaluations.
- We focus on individual and management experience in Administrative Support Services, Medical Knowledge, Cyber and Information Verification, Adjudication and Data Collection and Logistics – Supply Chain.
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training